For tyre sizes not in stock please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability with our suppliers.
- Designed to improve on the performance of the Tractionator Adventure front tyres with better overall performance on road and off-road
- Offering a unique reversible tread pattern to improve longevity of the tyre
- Non-directional so when the lugs do begin to wear, simply flip the tire for new tire feel and extended mileage
- Designed to handle the toughest terrain in Australia, USA, Baja and across the globe providing superior off-road traction and long mileage
- Stronger construction than most adventure tyres give world class off-road
performance with a high resistance to punctures
- Self-cleaning and self-sharpening tread pattern gives excellent predictability and power delivery
- Optimised hybrid natural/synthetic compound produces dependable grip in all weather extremes
- Superior block and profile design enables larger footprint providing superior off-road traction and high speed cornering
- More tread depth than most adventure tyres for better traction in mud and snow
- Tested and proven construction and compound for adventure touring use.
*The image displayed is representative of the item but may vary depending on size or model specific details.
MOTOZ Tractionator DualVenture
Application - Off-Road
30% Road - 70% Off-Road
Improved World Class Performance for the Serious Adventure Rider
The new Tractionator DualVenture (TDV) is the most versatile front tyre in the Motoz line-up. The tread is unique: Built to uphold the reputation of Tractionator Adventure tyre, the DualVenture uses the same DNA and improves upon it. Deeper tread than most adventure tyres, with distance proven compound specifically formulated to cater for a wide variety of conditions and now offered with a reversible tread pattern to increase longevity.
Designed by off-road riders, for off road riders, for serious off-road traction. Technically stronger than many other adventure tyres, it's built to hammer out the miles. It is aggressive enough of an off-road tire to handle any adventure you choose and smooth enough for any long distance street tour. Its DNA is part desert race tire and part long distance adventure touring tyre.